- - Exterior
- Columbus, IN, USA
- Full Time
Deliver outstanding customer service, as defined by the customer and account managers regarding chemical applications. Must have at least 6 months of experience in Chemical Applications.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering chemical applications according to Engledow quality standards.
- Contribute to and support others in establishing a positive work environment by tackling issues and maintaining honest, meaningful dialogue.
- Maintain steady communication with Chemical Applications Manager. Make recommendations for chemical applications.
- Strive with others for the efficient utilization of resources and coordination of activities on clients' sites.
- Keep current with new chemical regulations and OSHA standards in regard to chemicals. Follow all laws, regulations and certification requirements.
- Complete necessary paperwork for notification to client at time of service.
- Complete necessary time sheet entry and tracking of materials for billing purposes.
- Provide input and direction for departmental growth and development through participation in team and planning meetings.
- Ability to communicate well in both written and verbal formats.
- Must be service oriented to meet/exceed customers' needs.
- Knowledge of MSDS and chemical uses
Job Type: Full-time
Engledow Group https://engledow.hirecentric.com