Landscape Crew Member - Indianapolis
- - Construction
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Competitive Full Benefits after 60 days
For more than 80 years, Engledow has been one of Central Indiana's premier companies for landscaping services, interior plants, and events. From landscape design and installation to maintenance and beyond, we're the team that has the skill and the passion to get the job done right. Come and join the best of the best.
We are now hiring Landscape Maintenance Crew Members at our NW Indianapolis facility. A minimum of 2 years of experience in consturction landscape is highly desired.
Duties include, but are not limited to, mulching, planting, installing new and tilling flowerbeds, sidewalk edging, handling heavier materials, along with heavy equipment. Snow removal in the Winter. Experience is not required; training is provided. Come create new and beautiful new landscapes for our valued commercial clients! If you enjoy transformation, enjoy being outside - this may be for you!
- Must have strong physical endurance as the position can be very labor intensive.
- Positions require a desire to learn, ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- A valid Indiana driver's license with six points or less is required.
- Must be willing to adhere to a drug screen at the time of employment and during employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs, walk, stand, bend, kneel for long periods.
- Excellent Benefits and Flexible PTO
- Competitive Wages
- Training Programs